The Best Homemade Lemonade Recipe

Our favorite homemade lemonade recipe - so good! { lilluna.com ] Ingredients include sprite, pineapple juice, and lemonade dry mix.
When it is so hot (and HUMID) all I ever want is a nice, cold, yummy drink!! Are you with me?? I’m kind of melting here in Texas, and although I should be used to the heat being from Arizona, I still have not acclimated to the humid weather that constantly has me sweating. I feel like I’m more dehydrated here and am constantly thirsty. In fact, many nights the hubby and I look at each other and say how much we want a cold drink over food. Are you ever that way?
Well, this past week I decided to try a new recipe for lemonade, and it was a HIT! It’s a lot like our Pink Pineapple Lemonade Soda with just a few differences, but will be one we make more often because it was so good. The kids kept asking for “the best lemonade” so that’s what we’ve dubbed it for the time being.
If you ever want to change up your regular water and powder lemonade, I suggest trying out this recipe Homemade Lemonade Recipe by adding the few extra ingredients. It is so worth it and takes the drink to a whole new “delish” level!
The Best Homemade Lemonade Recipe
 
Ingredients
  • 1 cup lemonade (dry mix)
  • 2 cups cold water
  • 1 large can (46 oz.) pineapple juice
  • 1 liter Sprite
Instructions
  1. Combine all ingredients in pitcher and mix well.
  2. Add ice and enjoy!

Our favorite homemade lemonade recipe - so good! { lilluna.com ] Ingredients include sprite, pineapple juice, and lemonade dry mix.
YUM! YUM! YUM!!
My hubby is a huge fan of lemonades (orders it whenever we go out to restaurants) and even gave this two thumbs up!

Komentar