No-Bake Double Peanut Butter Bars

Sometimes you get a craving for something and you can’t stop until you’ve had it. That’s how these Double Peanut Butter Bars were born. Cravings #FTW
Like the inside of a peanut butter cup, these double peanut butter bars are easy, no-bake, and come together in minutes. Topped with peanut butter white chocolate these bars are a super peanut buttery recipe!
I have been craving Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs like crazy lately. Maybe it’s because there are approximately 1000 gagillion copycats of them on the internet and they’re showing up in every social media feed known to man.
Thanks Easter, for making me crave my nemesis.
I do not let myself buy Peanut Butter Eggs (the large or the mini kind) because if I did it would be a really bad, bad thing. The last time I bought a bag of mini Reese’s Peanut Butter filled eggs I ate the entire bag in just a few days.
Yes, I said just a few days.
I don’t think I was born with willpower.
Anyway, last week I needed peanut butter eggs but I didn’t want to buy any. Then I remembered these peanut butter pretzel bars. And then I was craving those too. But I didn’t want chocolate.
So instead of buying myself a bag something I’d inhale, I made these double peanut butter bars and ate half the pan in a day.
Wait.
Easy No-Bake Double Peanut Butter Bars

Literally, I cannot be trusted around peanut butter desserts.
These bars seriously taste like the inside of the peanut butter cup. Since I always peel the chocolate off the peanut butter cups anyway and save the center for last, these are perfect for me. Tell me you do that too?
I used graham crackers for my binder instead of pretzels in this recipe. That gives these more of that gritty peanut butter feeling you get when eating a Reese’s. And instead of making them into eggs or truffles, I just made them into bars. #lazywins
Then, since I wasn’t in the mood for milk or semi-sweet chocolate, I topped them with a white chocolate peanut butter coating.
All peanut butter, all the time. DOUBLE peanut butter bars.
If I had an Easter basket full of these I would not be unhappy.
Like the inside of a peanut butter cup, these EASY Double Peanut Butter Bars are no-bake and come together in minutes. Topped with peanut butter white chocolate these bars are a super peanut buttery recipe!
I guess I’ll just have to make them again… ^_^

No-Bake Double Peanut Butter Bars

Yield: 16 bars
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus chilling
Like the inside of a peanut butter cup, these double peanut butter bars are easy, no-bake, and come together in minutes. Topped with peanut butter white chocolate these bars are a super peanut buttery recipe!

Ingredients:

  • 8 tablespoons unsalted Challenge Butter, melted
  • 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
  • 3/4 cup  + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips

Directions:

  1. Line a 9x13” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
  2. Place melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 3/4 cup peanut butter in a large bowl. Mix by hand until combined. Press firmly into prepared pan.
  3. Place white chocolate chips and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Pour over bars and spread with a spatula to evenly coat.
  4. Chill for at least 1 hour to set, slice into bars. **It’s best to slice them at room temperature so your chocolate doesn’t shatter.**
  5. These can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator, depending on how warm your house is. The chocolate will get melty if it’s too hot, so use your judgement on where you should store them.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars






No Bake S’mores Bars
No Bake S'mores Bars (3 of 7)w
Frozen No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake (8 of 13)
....

Sweets from friends:
Chocolate Toffee No-Bake Cookies by Mom on Timeout
Nutella No Bake Bars by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Salted Chocolate Ritz Nougat No Bake Bars by Lauren’s Latest
No-Bake Double Peanut Butter Bars => by: crazyforcrust.com

Komentar